ABOUT THIS PACKAGE
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1 – Arrival in Buenos Aires, airport transfer to your hotel
- Day 2 – Buenos Aires City Tour
- Day 3 – Travel from Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazu
- Day 4 – Visit the Argentinean Falls with boat ride
- Day 5 – Visit the Brazilian Falls and return to Buenos Aires
- Day 6 – Transfer from your hotel to the airport
Best time to go: All year round
- Accomodation: 5 Nights
- Meals: 5 Breakfasts
- Tours and Transportation: All excursions are privately operated or in small exclusive groups and include local and professional bilingual guides.
- Personalized Concierge Service: By our local experience manager before and during the trip.
- Assistance during your trip: 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp for urgent assistance from our staff.
Day 1 – Welcome to Buenos Aires!
Welcome to Buenos Aires! Upon your arrival at Ezeiza Airport, your local guide will be waiting for to enjoy a private transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day you can use it to relax at your own peace. We recommend finding a local Bodegon or Parilla on the neighboardhood to taste any of the local dishes.
What’s Included: Airport transfer, Accommodation in Buenos Aires.
Optional: Tango Show with dinner.
Day 2 – Discover “The Paris of South America”
After breakfast get ready to discover Argentina’s charming capital city on a private city tour. Meet the heart of the city in the Obelisco, on 9 de Julio Avenue and immerse yourself in the political history of the country by walking around Plaza de Mayo. Recoleta Cementery and Teatro Colon are some of the gems you can find by exploring this south American city with European style. Visit San Telmo Markets and colorful Caminito in La Boca to encounter yourself with local’s passionate heart for tango and football.
You are able to customize your itinerary according to your special interests.
What’s Included: Breakfast, Half Day Private City Tour, Accommodation in Buenos Aires.
Optional: Replace the private city tour for a bike tour or a skooter tour!
Day 3 – Travel from Buenos Aires to Iguazu
This morning you will be transferred to the domestic airport to board your flight to Iguazu. Upon your arrival a local transfer will be waiting for you to take to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu. The tropical weather will welcome you with a warm humedate air.
We encourage you to visit the “Casa Ecologica de Botellas”, the first house in Puerto Iguazu buildt entirely of recycled materials.
What’s Included: Breakfast, Airport Transfers, Accommodation in Puerto Iguazu.
Day 4 – Visit the Argentinean Falls
Be ready to take out one of the New Seven Natural Wonders out of your bucket list today! Get your comfy walking shoes and have a good breakfast to explore the different panoramic balconies of the Argentinean Falls. A ride on the Eco train will take you closer to the Devil’s Throught. Be amazed by nature’s unrelenting force, you probably would never thought how water could be so majestic!
Bring your swimming suit or extra clothes get changed after the Great Adventure Navigation, admire the impressive waterfalls up close and prepare to end up soaked!
What’s Included: Breakfast, Full Day Tour to Argentinean Falls with Boat Ride, Accommodation in Puerto Iguazu.
Day 5 -Visit the Brazilean Falls and back to Buenos Aires
Be ready for a new stamp in your passport, today you will cross the border with Brazil to complete your visit to the falls from a different perspective. Enjoy a 3 hours tour to stroll the different walkways while feeling like you are inside the waterfall by the mist on your skin.
After the tour you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back to Buenos Aires. Upon your arrival a transfer will take you to your hotel.
What’s Included: Breakfast, Half Day Tour to Brazilean Falls, Airport Transfers, Accommodation in Buenos Aires.
Day 6 – Good Bye Buenos Aires!
At the appropriate time your transfer will pick you up at the hotel to go to the international airport and return home or continue your adventure!
What’s Included: Breakfast, Airport Transfer.
Optional: Half Day Tigre Tour in the morning.
This trip is customizable according to your preferences.
The starting price is per person based on travel for a minimum of two travelers staying in standard accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates. Single supplement available on request.
- 3 Nights of accommodation in Buenos Aires
- 2 Nights of accommodation in Puerto Iguazú
- Airport transportation
- Buenos Aires Half Day Private City Tour
- Argentinean Falls Full Day Tour
- Brazilan Falls Half Day Tour
- Expert trip planning
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International and Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities suggested on the itinerary
- Meals unless specified
- Entry tickets to National Parks
- Local Taxes
- Early check in or Late check out
Know Before You Go
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to determine if a Visa is needed and to obtain it