ABOUT THIS PACKAGE
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1 – Transfer from Iguazu airport to your hotel
- Day 2 – Visit the Argentinean Falls with boat ride
- Day 3 – Visit the Brazilian Falls and fly to your next destination
Best time to go: All year round
- Accomodation: 2 Nights
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts
- Tours and Transportation: All excursions are privately operated or in small exclusive groups and include local and professional bilingual guides.
- Personalized Concierge Service: By our local experience manager before and during the trip.
- Assistance during your trip: 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp for urgent assistance from our staff.
Day 1 – Welcome to Puerto Iguazú!
Upon your arrival you will be picked up at the airport and escorted to your hotel in Puerto Iguazú, the gateway town to the Falls. The rest of the afternoon, you can choose to relax at the hotel or explore the city center.
On your free time: We encourage you to visit the “Casa Ecologica de Botellas”, the first house in town buildt entirely of recycled materials.
What’s Included: Airport transfers, Accommodation in Puerto Iguazu.
Day 2 – Visit the Argentinean Falls
Be ready to take out one of the New Seven Natural Wonders out of your bucket list today! Get your comfy walking shoes and have a good breakfast to explore the different panoramic balconies of the Argentinean Falls. A ride on the Eco train will take you closer to the Devil’s Throught. Be amazed by nature’s unrelenting force, you probably would never thought how water could be so majestic!
Bring your swimming suit or extra clothes get changed after the Great Adventure Navigation, admire the impressive waterfalls up close and prepare to end up soaked!
What’s Included: Breakfast, Full Day Tour to Argentinean Falls with Boat Ride, Accommodation in Puerto Iguazu.
Day 3 -Visit the Brazilean Falls / Fly to your next destination
Be ready for a new stamp in your passport, today you will cross the border with Brazil to complete your visit to the falls from a different perspective. Enjoy a 3 hours tour to stroll the different walkways while feeling like you are inside the waterfall by the mist on your skin.
After the tour you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to your next destination.
What’s Included: Breakfast, Half Day Tour to Brazilean Falls, Airport Transfer.
This trip is customizable according to your preferences.
The starting price is per person based on travel for a minimum of two travelers staying in standard accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates. Single supplement available on request.
- 2 Nights of Accommodation in Puerto Iguazu
- Airport transportation
- Argentinean Falls Full Day Tour
- Brazilian Falls Half Day Tour
- Expert trip planning
- 24×7 support during your trip.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International and Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities suggested on the itinerary
- Meals unless specified
- Entry tickets to National Parks
- Local Taxes
- Early check in or Late check out
Know Before You Go
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to determine if a Visa is needed and to obtain it